Here is the list of documents required for F1 visa requirements to show at US consulate. This F1 visa documents checklist is mandatory to carry while appearing for F1 Visa Interview. So, Be careful and gather all you required student visa documents at least a week before attending the Student F1 Visa interview spring 2018. So that you will feel free in this US F1 Visa Interview Process.
Book F1 visa slot as early as possible after you receive your I20 from your dreamed university. Though you can book your Student visa slot at any Us consulate, prefer booking the slot at the nearest consulate to your place. As it prevents additional questions from the Visa officer. Try to book a slot in the morning sections so you feel fresh and can answer well.
Documents Required for F1 Visa Interview
Hence these are the important documents required for the F1 Visa Interview spring 2018. Now, Let us see the most important f1 visa financial documents samples for the student visa USA f1 visa Interview and learn How to show financial statement for F1 visa?
US F1 Visa Stamping Documents
Therefore, You have seen the complete list of essential documents required for F1 Visa Interview spring 2018.
Now, arrange all the F1 Visa interview documents checklist in the proper order in such a way that when the visa officer asks for a particular document, you should give him immediately without searching for it. Let us discuss the arrangement order. Buy a light coloured file and arrange all the f1 visa financial documents sample in the following order.
Documents Required For F1 Visa Interview
- Firstly, Keep all the F1 visa documents like appointment letter and payment receipts of SEVIS, DS 160 and Visa Fee Receipt in the first folder.
- In the next folder keep your Passport and I20 of the university you are appearing for.
- In section three and four places all your financial supportive documents like Affidavits, Bank statement, IT returns of sponsors, property valuation reports etc.
- Place all your Test scores and the Educational documents in the next folders.
- Finally, keep all your valid Identity proofs given by the government of your country in one folder.
- In addition to the above things, maintain two sets of xerox copies of all the listed items.